Monday 4 April 2011

Unbeaten Football Club Porto clinch 25th title after win over Benfica



Especially for you all my dear readers, I present you a real time upload of the video with a street party after the football club of my home town won the 25th national title. Unbeaten during the whole season Football Club Porto clinched 25th title after this night win over Benfica of Lisbon.

These moments of joy and crazy but peaceful "festa" party are happy moments of living in Portugal.


Place: Avenida dos Aliados, Porto, Portugal

Time: April 4th, 23.00 hour.


Maciek.

5 comments:

  1. Dzięki za filmik. 48h mi zabrakło by móc zobaczyć to na żywo. Chciałabym, bardzo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja kiedy mieszkałem w Estoril, nawet nie musiałem włączać telewizora, żeby wiedzieć kiedy padnie gol.. :) ludzie w swoich willach wrzeszczeli tak głośno, że miałem dodatkową (przymusową) relację z meczu

    mówiąc jednak serio, to zawsze podziwiałem te ich wybuchy radości po wygranych meczach i mimo wszystko spokój na ulicach, na których wylegało chyba z pół Lizbony lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Photo and Travel" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/04/sites-to-see_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Maciek.
    Actually I'm from Oporto and FCP affectionate :)

    Was I happy that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this site^-^

    ReplyDelete